Welcome to Sydney, Australia, one of the world's most picturesque cities. Surrounded by a majestic Harbour and scattered with beaches, national parks and green areas, this is a city that entices you to explore. Take a ferry and see Sydney Harbour from the water, lose yourself in the cobbled streets of the historic Rocks district and learn about the area's rich heritage at one of the cities fantastic cultural institutions.
See the attractions that await you!
Please note: the highlighted attractions are a sample of activities visitors to Sydney may choose to undertake. Links from each featured experience will take you to either Destinations NSW, Business Events Sydney, or NSW Government agency websites and their listed third party member service providers, where you can book your experience. ICP13 have no direct control over the content of the linked websites, or the changes that may occur to the content on those sites. It is the responsibility of the user to make his/her own decisions about the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of information contained in linked external websites. Links to websites are inserted for convenience only and does not endorse the standard or quality of any of the experiences offered through tour agents and other third party providers.
- Call for Abstracts Open1st September 2018
- Super Early Bird Registration1st – 7th September 2018
- Early Bird Registration8th September 2018
- Early Bird Registration Close28th February 2019
- Standard Registration1st March 2019
- Call for Abstracts Close20th April 2019
- Final Notification of Abstracts17th May 2019
- ICP13 2nd – 6th September 2019