Sydney is home to some of Australia's best restaurants, many with stunning views, and their dynamic chefs are well-known for creating innovative cuisine. From pocket cafes to internationally renowned chefs, Sydney Restaurants are as diverse as they are numerous.
Global food trends making their mark in Sydney right now range from the flavours of Italy and Spain to Mexico, Brazil, China and Vietnam.
Sydney chefs also have access to an abundance of local, fresh produce, where the most highly valued ingredients are seasonality and quality.More Sydney destinations
- Call for Abstracts OpenLate 2018
- Registration OpenLate 2018
- Call for Abstracts Close20 April 2019
- Notification of Abstracts19 May 2019
- Early Bird Close31 May 2019
- ICP131 – 6 September 2019