Sydney is home to some of Australia's best restaurants, many with stunning views, and their dynamic chefs are well-known for creating innovative cuisine. From pocket cafes to internationally renowned chefs, Sydney Restaurants are as diverse as they are numerous.
Global food trends making their mark in Sydney right now range from the flavours of Italy and Spain to Mexico, Brazil, China and Vietnam.
Sydney chefs also have access to an abundance of local, fresh produce, where the most highly valued ingredients are seasonality and quality.
- Call for Abstracts Open1st September 2018
- Super Early Bird Registration1st – 7th September 2018
- Early Bird Registration8th September 2018
- Early Bird Registration Close28th February 2019
- Standard Registration1st March 2019
- Call for Abstracts Close20th April 2019
- Final Notification of Abstracts17th May 2019
- ICP13 2nd – 6th September 2019