Discover breathtaking landscapes, sit and listen to a rainforest stream or contemplate a wilderness stretching out to the horizon. It's the perfect place to reconnect with nature and rejuvenate your soul in Australia's most accessible World Heritage Listed wilderness.
180 years young, Australia's oldest and best known wine region is soaked in history but is certainly not a museum piece. It's a dynamic and fascinating area that brims with over 150 top-class wineries, 65 indulgent restaurants and 180 places to stay as well as gourmet produce, boutique wineries, special experiences and friendly local communities.
Western Plains Zoo
Explore Taronga Western Plains Zoo, an African safari experience in regional New South Wales. Roam over 300 hectares of open bushland, home to elephants, giraffes, hippopotamuses, big cats & world renowned rhinoceros breeding programs.
Other useful links
- Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Sydney Helitours
- Sydney Seaplanes
- Tobruk Sheep Station
- Sydney Bespoke Tours
- Call for Abstracts Open1st September 2018
- Super Early Bird Registration1st – 7th September 2018
- Early Bird Registration8th September 2018
- Early Bird Registration Close28th February 2019
- Standard Registration1st March 2019
- Call for Abstracts Close20th April 2019
- Final Notification of Abstracts17th May 2019
- ICP13 2nd – 6th September 2019