An icon of Australia, the Sydney Harbour Bridge, endearingly referred to as the 'coat hanger' by some locals, is not just a wonderful landmark to observe at a distance. Whilst in Sydney climb, walk, or travel across it in and enjoy some of the best views the harbour city has to offer.
The fitter and less faint-hearted may like to consider a challenge at greater heights: guaranteed to be an experience you'll never forget!
Bridge Climb is one of Sydney's most popular attractions. There are now four unique adventures to choose from; The Express Climb, The Discovery Climb, The Bridge Climb and the NEW Mandarin Climb. Climbs are available at dawn, day, twilight and night.More Sydney destinations
- Call for Abstracts OpenLate 2018
- Registration OpenLate 2018
- Call for Abstracts Close20 April 2019
- Notification of Abstracts19 May 2019
- Early Bird Close31 May 2019
- ICP131 – 6 September 2019