Be inspired and delve into Sydney's history, culture and artistic talent at one of several quality museums around the city.
The Australian Museum is the country's first museum. It houses an extensive natural science and cultural artefacts collections and runs engaging public programs and exhibitions.
Art Gallery of NSW
The Art Gallery of NSW is one of Australia's leading art museums. It houses a distinguished collection of colonial and 19th-century Australian works and European old masters. It also has dedicated galleries celebrating the arts of Asia and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander art.
Museum of Contemporary Art
The Museum of Contemporary Art has an impressive collection of cutting-edge art from Australia and the world. It has a vibrant schedule of visiting exhibitions and public programs. Set at the edge of Sydney Harbour in The Rocks, its rooftop café enjoys unparalleled views of Circular Quay and the Sydney Opera House.
Australian National Maritime Museum
Australians are closely linked to the sea through commerce, defence, exploration, immigration, adventure, sport and play. The Australian National Maritime Museum captures these themes with fascinating artefacts, lively exhibitions, fun activities and even the chance to board ships and experience life on the water.
Other useful links
- Call for Abstracts Open1st September 2018
- Super Early Bird Registration1st – 7th September 2018
- Early Bird Registration8th September 2018
- Early Bird Registration Close17th March 2019
- Standard Registration18th March 2019
- Call for Abstracts Close20th April 2019
- Final Notification of Abstracts17th May 2019
- ICP13 2nd – 6th September 2019