Meet a koala, a kangaroo, echidna or a platypus - and over 2000 other wild and wonderful creatures at Taronga Zoo. Taronga, an Aboriginal word for "water view" is located on the north side of the harbour and bodes some of the most spectacular views of Sydney from its elevated vantage point.
The zoo is located just 12 minutes ferry ride from Circular Quay.
- Call for Abstracts Open1st September 2018
- Super Early Bird Registration1st – 7th September 2018
- Early Bird Registration8th September 2018
- Early Bird Registration Close28th February 2019
- Standard Registration1st March 2019
- Call for Abstracts Close20th April 2019
- Final Notification of Abstracts17th May 2019
- ICP13 2nd – 6th September 2019