Meet a koala, a kangaroo, echidna or a platypus - and over 2000 other wild and wonderful creatures at Taronga Zoo. Taronga, an Aboriginal word for "water view" is located on the north side of the harbour and bodes some of the most spectacular views of Sydney from its elevated vantage point.
The zoo is located just 12 minutes ferry ride from Circular Quay.More Sydney destinations
- Call for Abstracts OpenLate 2018
- Registration OpenLate 2018
- Call for Abstracts Close20 April 2019
- Notification of Abstracts19 May 2019
- Early Bird Close31 May 2019
- ICP131 – 6 September 2019