The Rocks is nestled on the southern side of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Its cobblestoned laneways and heritage architecture entice you to lose yourself and discover a wealth of history. As the traditional home of the Gadigal people, and the place of first European settlement in Australia, there are many stories to be revealed.
The Rocks is home to some of Sydney's finest restaurants, bars and boutique stores. It is abuzz with cultural activities and on Sunday has a weekly art and crafts market.
Other useful linksMore Sydney destinations
- Call for Abstracts OpenLate 2018
- Registration OpenLate 2018
- Call for Abstracts Close20 April 2019
- Notification of Abstracts19 May 2019
- Early Bird Close31 May 2019
- ICP131 – 6 September 2019