The Rocks is nestled on the southern side of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Its cobblestoned laneways and heritage architecture entice you to lose yourself and discover a wealth of history. As the traditional home of the Gadigal people, and the place of first European settlement in Australia, there are many stories to be revealed.
The Rocks is home to some of Sydney's finest restaurants, bars and boutique stores. It is abuzz with cultural activities and on Sunday has a weekly art and crafts market.
Other useful links
- Call for Abstracts Open1st September 2018
- Super Early Bird Registration1st – 7th September 2018
- Early Bird Registration8th September 2018
- Early Bird Registration Close17th March 2019
- Standard Registration18th March 2019
- Call for Abstracts Close20th April 2019
- Final Notification of Abstracts17th May 2019
- ICP13 2nd – 6th September 2019