TOS, PAGES, SCOR and the ICP12 offer travel grants for PhD students and early career researchers to attend the ICP13, by providing funds towards registration and accommodation. Participants from developing countries and countries with economies in transition are encouraged to apply. Criteria for selection will include the quality and relevance of the research to be presented at ICP, as evaluated from your submitted abstract.
The deadline for applying for a travel grant is Tuesday 1st of March 2019. After the deadline, our Travel Grant Committee will evaluate received requests. As we are still acquiring external sponsoring, the number of grants is still uncertain but likely to exceed 15. Successful applicants will be notified before the end of April.
- The applicant must have submitted an abstract to one of our six sessions;
- A brief resume of the applicant (maximum 2 pages) listing their academic qualifications and research experience;
- An official letter written by your supervisor or organisation, declaring that you need the funding;
- An overview of the funds still needed to attend the ICP13;
- TOS requires that applicants seeking funding for one of their travel grants become a TOS member. This is free of charge for students and the cost for Early Career membership is $30 per year (available for the first three years after obtaining the PhD).
Please visit https://tosmc.memberclicks.net/.
Send the required documents as e-mail attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call for Abstracts Open1st September 2018
- Super Early Bird Registration1st – 7th September 2018
- Early Bird Registration8th September 2018
- Early Bird Registration Close28th February 2019
- Standard Registration1st March 2019
- Call for Abstracts Close20th April 2019
- Final Notification of Abstracts17th May 2019
- ICP13 2nd – 6th September 2019