The 13th International Conference on Paleoceanography will take place at University of New South Wales, Sydney (UNSW Sydney), Kensington Campus – below a campus map.
UNSW Sydney is just minutes from the beautiful Coogee beach and only a 20 minute drive from Sydney airport.
UNSW, located in the eastern suburbs, is just minutes away from the city and is easily accessible from Central Station and other major transportation hubs located throughout Sydney.
The main UNSW campus is located on a 38 hectare site at Kensington. With nearly 1,700 UNSW Express Bus services per week, coupled with several other bus and train services available, the UNSW Kensington Campus is easy to get to via public transport no matter where you are travelling from.
- Call for Abstracts Open1st September 2018
- Super Early Bird Registration1st – 7th September 2018
- Early Bird Registration8th September 2018
- Early Bird Registration Close28th February 2019
- Standard Registration1st March 2019
- Call for Abstracts Close20th April 2019
- Final Notification of Abstracts17th May 2019
- ICP13 2nd – 6th September 2019