The 13th International Conference on Paleoceanography will take place at University of New South Wales, Sydney (UNSW Sydney), Kensington Campus – below a campus map.
UNSW Sydney is just minutes from the beautiful Coogee beach and only a 20 minute drive from Sydney airport.
UNSW, located in the eastern suburbs, is just minutes away from the city and is easily accessible from Central Station and other major transportation hubs located throughout Sydney.
The main UNSW campus is located on a 38 hectare site at Kensington. With nearly 1,700 UNSW Express Bus services per week, coupled with several other bus and train services available, the UNSW Kensington Campus is easy to get to via public transport no matter where you are travelling from.
- Call for Abstracts OpenSeptember 2018
- Registration OpenSeptember 2018
- Call for Abstracts Close20 April 2019
- Notification of Abstracts19 May 2019
- Early Bird Close31 May 2019
- ICP131 – 6 September 2019