ICP13 will be held at the University of New South Wales, Sydney (UNSW Sydney), Kensington Campus. Registration, Exhibition and Oral Sessions will be held in the Sir John Clancy Auditorium, access from High St, Gate 9. Poster Sessions and catering will take place in the Mathews Pavilion. You may access the venue map below.
UNSW Sydney is just minutes from the beautiful Coogee beach and only a 20 minute drive from Sydney airport.
UNSW, located in the eastern suburbs, is just minutes away from the city and is easily accessible from Central Station and other major transportation hubs located throughout Sydney.
The main UNSW campus is located on a 38 hectare site at Kensington. With nearly 1,700 UNSW Express Bus services per week, coupled with several other bus and train services available, the UNSW Kensington Campus is easy to get to via public transport no matter where you are travelling from.
- Call for Abstracts Open1st September 2018
- Super Early Bird Registration1st – 7th September 2018
- Early Bird Registration8th September 2018
- Early Bird Registration Close17th March 2019
- Standard Registration18th March 2019
- Call for Abstracts Close1st May 2019
- Final Notification of Abstracts17th May 2019
- Final Presenters Registration Date24th May 2019
- ICP13 2nd – 6th September 2019